With 25 years experience, Gabe Ricciardi Jr., owner of Contemporary Pools & Spas designs and builds concrete, vinyl or fiberglass pools that match his clients’ lifestyle and wherewithal from simple installations to elaborate landscapes with water features and extensive hardscaping and plantings.
Once your custom pool design is finished, we go through the following steps to get to the finished pools you see above.
- Layout – Prior to excavation, wel lay out your new pool or spa in your yard, representing your pool and deck area, plus the location of pool equipment.
- Excavation – The excavating equipment is brought in and the digging begins.
- Prep bottom of Dig
- Set Tub – Run Plumbing Pipelines
- Back Fill Pool
- Decking – Pool decking accents your swimming pool. It can be as unique as your pool, with various materials, designs and patterns to choose from.
- Pool Equipment – Your equipment is set on a concrete pad and made operational.
- Landscaping & Personal Touches – We work to compliment your new pool with landscaping that fits.